A crisis can be any unexpected adverse event, ranging from mild to severe. For instance, unexpected news or no news at all.
The best person who would know how to diagnose a person in crisis is a mental health professional. Unfortunately, an emergency may demand that you recognize when you or another person is in crisis.
People react to stressful situations in many different ways. This can make it hard to learn how to recognize personal crisises.
The are varieties of steps you can take to help someone in a crisis. These include:
1. On a separate sheet, write a letter to your problem. You could include:
2. Be the problem and write a response to the issues raised in the letter.
3. Write another letter to the problem in response to what the problem has told you.
4. How was being the problem different from just being yourself?
5. How did your first and second letters to the problem differ?
6. What did you learn from the exercise?
Please leave your thoughts and feedback on the issue